With No Shortcut to a Green Card, Gay Couples Leave U.S.

Share to Google Buzz
Share to Google Plus

Federal law does not permit Americans to petition for green cards for same-sex spouses or partners, and they face a choice of remaining in the country illegally or leaving the United States.

Read the entire New York Times article at: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/18/us/with-no-shortcut-to-a-green-card-gay-couples-leave-us.html?hpw

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>