The program will be held on Friday, October 12, 2012, in the ACBA Conference Center Auditorium, 920 City-County Bldg., 414 Grant Street, Pittsburgh PA, with registration and lunch from 11:30 AM – 12:00 Noon, followed by the presentations until 1:30 PM.
The presenters at the ACBA program will be:
- Robert Wolf, Esq. (Advance Directives, POLST, Healthcare Decision Making) Tener, Van Kirk, Wolf & Moore, PC;
- Elisabeth J. Poggi, Esq. (Advance Directives, POLST, Healthcare Decision Making) Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC;
- Sheryl Kashuba, Esq. (Hospital Visitation and Consent to Treatment for Minors) UPMC Health Plan;
- Vikram Mangalmurti, Esq. (Accountable Care Act) VP Highmark Office of Healthcare Reform; and
- Mark Phillis, Esq. (Family and Medical Leave Act) Littler Mendelson, PC
For ACBA members, the cost is $25, and for others, $60. Registrations can be made online through the ACBA.
Visit the PA Elder, Estate & Fiduciary Law Blog to learn more about this event.